Monday 15 April 2013

✈ Berlin du bist so Wunderbar!

Whaa, I just got back from Berlin! I'm feeling like Jack Dawson screaming 'I'm the king of the World' from the Titanic. :-) This weekend was just great! 2 nights of clubbing in a row and only a few hours of sleep. When we drove back to Leuven, the whole bus looked like Zombieland. I'm exhausted for the moment, but I wanted to share these pics with you.

Walking back to the S-Bahn after clubbing at Arena. :-)

This weekend I was on a diet of bagels, Chai latte, club mate and lots and lots of coffee!


The last day in Berlin it was around 20° C. Perfect for going to Mauerpark and strolling around the flea market.



Swing, swing, swing! :-)


My outfit:
Jeans with print - H&M // My camel brown boots // Red shirt - Promod


Tchau, tchau! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment