Tuesday 9 April 2013

♣ Gotta love the Nineties!

A few days ago I was chatting with a friend when all of a sudden the subject switched to our childhood. Full of reminscence I started googling some nineties toys, because yes, I'm a child of the nineties ;-)

Remember these ugly guys? Trolls...


So, what do you think of this troll pants? Find out how to make it, on the blog of Urban Outfitters.


Troll sweater found on the Rokit webshop.

What about the gameboy?


When this vintage gameboy was on every child's wishlist I was still too young to be attracted to this hype, but I remember my uncle having one. By the time I was interested in this kind of stuff the vintage exemplar was beaten by the gameboy color, which I pridefully owned. :-)


Vintage gameboy bathing suit by Black Milk.


An iphone cover. Spotted on Amazon.

My favourite game... Tetris!


The tetris bathing suit from Black Milk.


A tetris dress. :-) Spotted at Ohmz.

Finally. My hero... Super Mario!


A Mario skirt. Spotted on Next Gadgets.


Cute Mushroom wallet. Found on the Amazon website.


Bye! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment