Saturday 6 April 2013

✈ Marvelous street art in Lisbon

A few years ago I travelled to Lisbon visiting a friend doing his Erasmus there. This little Portugese capital is simply great! Nice atmosphere, cosy streets, bakeries selling the best pastries and restaurants serving the best fish! What makes it even better is that this city is ideal for travellers on a budget. No need spending time at McDonalds for a 'Eurodeal hamburger' when there's all these delicacies around. :-) Since this little town stole my heart and I hope returning there soon, I'd like to inspire you with some of my photos of my short stay there.


Be inspired by some of Lisbon's street art

Lisbon is simply amazing. Great athmosphere, vivid street life and hidden treasures. The Portugese capital has an interesting street art scene.





No comments:

Post a Comment