Monday 14 October 2013

♣ Carnet de mode - A little bit of Paris online...

One of my favourite cities is - cliché, cliché - the city of 1000 lights, the city of love, of artists, philosophers... Paris! I was there two weekends ago (I should definitely write a blog entry about that) and I miss it already. On the website Carnet de mode you can find a little bit of Paris online. Ok, it cannot replace an afternoon shopping in Le Marais or Montmartre, but on the website you can find some original pieces by promising designers. Carnet de mode is a platform for creativity, where you can easily loose track of time on a lazy afternoon. Here some pieces I spotted on the the website.


1. Romantic silk dress by Emilie Renard // 2. Envelope case for Macbook by Harlex // 3. Golden triangle earrings by Oh La La! // 4. Faux-fur collar by Jeanne Lefrançois // 5. Bird necklace by Bourgeois Bohéme // 6. Arrow bracelet by Laure Mory Bijoux

No comments:

Post a Comment