Wednesday 23 October 2013

 Daily make-up & beauty

I figured that I haven't revealed a lot of my beauty rituals so far. I think this is mainly due to the fact that I'm not really much of a flamboyant make-up person. I tend to keep it simple. Anyway, there are some basics I simply can't go without.


I start the day with a freshly washed face. A facial wash or scrub is a must to wake up in the morning! At the moment I'm using the Acne Stress Control facial scrub from Neutrogena. Another one I like is the facial wash gel of Louis Widmer. I try to change the products I use regularly and I'm always looking for new things to try out. For a day cream I also like to change regularly. At the moment I'm using the Porefessional from Benefit cosmetics. I really like the texture and it's a good base to put make-up after. Another one of my favourites is the Oil of Olaz day cream. I just love the smell! For the moment I'm also watching out for a day cream to protect my skin from tiny lines and wrinkles showing up. I'm willing to spend a bit more on this cream, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'll keep you posted about that.

After a freshly washed face...

Time to put the make-up that'll get me through the day! ;-) Firstly, when I've some upcoming spots I put the Anti-spot roll-on from Garnier (photo: the blue one at the top). It covers the spot with a transparent cream. After I put a concealer from Kiko.


For my eyes I keep it simple, just like the rest. ;-) I just put a thin line under my eyes to get a brighter look. I use the Khol & Contour eye pencil from Bourjois (photo: on the left). Big fan! :-) For my eyelashes I firstly use a curler and than finish with the Full volume mascara from Bourjois (photo: on the left), again. My eyebrows are brightened up by a light brown eyebrow pencil (photo: under the Garnier roll-on) I got at H&M.

Finally, I can't go without some lip balm or even some lip-gloss from time to time. The ones on the photo (right) are from O'Neill and Nivea. I like to try out different ones with different tastes, but I also like a simple Labello. ;-)

On the photo you can also see that I use some beauty tools from Elite Professional, I found them at the supermarket.

So far my daily beauty rituals. As you see I don't usually put foundation as I still believe that the best make-up is a healthy skin (cliché, cliché). I try to take care of my skin by cleaning it daily, eating healthy and drinking enough water, and from time to time green tea.

What are your beauty rituals?

Ciao, ciao! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment