Monday 28 October 2013

♣ Things I don't like...

Socks in sandals

Something my mind can't grasp...


UGG

Or should I say UGGly? They look nice and comfy for a cosy evening at home, but not for walking the streets. I prefer my comfy snowboots for that. :-)


What I do like is their accessories and the summer collection was also nice, but to this bear claw I still say no.


Earmuffs from UGG Australia

Crocs

Oh no, another Australian brand. I hope it's just a coincidence...

These shoes were actually a hype for some time. I still can't get my mind around that... Seriously, have you actually had a good look at 'the thing'? It's hideous! Luckily for the brand, they realised that in time (when they were facing bankruptcy) and decided to expand their shoes collection. When you've a look at their shop now you can actually find some nice shoes, but they still haven't abandoned this monster...

What I do like is their waterproof flats. Like this blue flat with funny pattern.


I saved the best for last...

Adidas poodle sneakers


In case you don't like these they also come with panda, bear or monkey heads. ;-)

Anyways, it's kind of what fashion is about. Not taking yourself and life so seriously, a little bit of self-mockery now and than, and of course you want to get noticed...

I'm sure I forgot a whole lot of fashion horrors, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment